Resolutions, Passed Unanimously Convention of All India Shia Personal Law Board held on 20th November, at Gandhi Memorial Hall, Pyare Lal Bhawan, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
- We the members of the All India Shia Personal Law Board do hereby express our cordial grief and sorrow on the sad demise of Hujjatul Islam wal Muslemeen Moulana Syed Ammar Haidar Sb. Qibla, who was Head of Madarsae-Ali Jafaria and member of the Supreme Council for religious matters, in the Board. His demise is irredressable loss for the country and of the community. He was the active leader for the movement of religious education.
The Board does condole of his heirs and particularly to his eldest son Hujjatul Islam Moulana Zille Mujtaba Sb.Qibla.
- It is unanimously resolved to make an appeal to His Excellency the President of The Republic of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and His Excellency Dr. Manmohan Singh the Prime Minister of India, because both of their Lordship basically belong to the minorities, naturally they may have much more soft corner about the grievances of minorities and its sub-minorities, to give us political and social justice by intervening with the exercise of their special powers.
- We the members of All India Shia Personal Law Board vehemently condemn all the activities of terrorism either happened in India or any part of the world. Moreover, we declare all those persons as enemy of humanity, whosoever provide patronage or any possible support and aid to the terrorists. It is further resolved that the Govt. of India and its all the peace-loving states are requested to make more intensive campaign against the terrorism.
- It is hereby resolved to make an appeal to His Excellency The Governors of different states and His Excellency, The Chief Ministers thereof, that the Shia sub-minority, residing in the states have been the victim of political and social injustice for a long time and as such deprived in getting the adequate representations in the State Assemblies and Legislative Councils with the proportion of their population, they are also ignored in providing para-political posts like President, Chairman and Secretaries of different Boards and Corporations, kindly to stop such unreasonable dealings and give them justice.
- We the people of Shia sub-minorities In the General Body Meeting of All India Shia Personal Law Board hereby unanimously resolve that due to certain wrong policies being adopted by the Muslim rulers in the past and the terrorist activities by the organizations of few extremist at present, has tarnished the real and radiant picture of Islam of compassion and brotherhood and the Muslims, in Indian as well as abroad. The anti-Islam elements are making the wrong propaganda of hatred and cruelty everywhere by taking the benefit of so called Islamic activities. At such a defamatory and chaotic situation, the All India Shia Personal Law Board neither can be a mute spectator nor let it be allowed to be worse. So, the All India Shia Personal Law Board has decided that we the people of Shia Community will take initiative to extend the hands' of friendship before the anti-Islam and Muslim element within India and abroad, so that their misunderstanding about Islam may waived out, and moreover we have to present the real picture of Islam and the Muslim. In this way the distance between Muslims and other communities may be minimized.
- It is hereby resolved in the General Body Meeting of All India Shia Personal Law Board to make the demand to the Minister for Higher Education and Human Resources, that the aids given by the Ministries to the Minority institutions of Arabic are not distributed according to the proportion of the population of their sub-minorities and as such the Shia Minority always becomes the victim of deprivation, this injustice be stopped and the just and reasonable shares be given to us.
- It is hereby resolved in the General Body Meeting of All India Shia Personal Law Board to make the demand to the Govt. of India and the Govt. of different states, for public holiday on the occasions of martyrdom of Hazrat Ali (a.s.), Caliph of Prophet Mohammad Sahab and the first Imam of Shias, on 21st of Ramzan Birthday on 13th Rajab and on the day of Chehlum, the Martyrs of Karbala that is the 20th Safar, because of the Shias are busy in mourning in these days.
- It is hereby unanimously resolved to make the appeal the Govt. of India to make a separate Shia Waqf Board in all the states on the pattern of U.P. and Bihar, so that the Shia Trusts (Auqaaf) may not be further exploited and in addition to, if there is any legal hurdle in doing so, the legislation should be amended if required.
- The Board is thankful to the Honorable Minister of Central Haj Committee Mr. E. Ahmad, who met to the delegation of All India Shia Personal Law Board on 23rd July, 2005 and considered their demands and gave assurance in his letter to make an appropriate action in near future. We expect to the honorable Chairman that this year the facilities of open head vehicles and conveyance from Jeddah to Mecca via Johfa shall be provided to Shia pilgrims of Haj (Hujaj).
- It is hereby resolved in the General Body Meeting of All India Shia Personal Law Board to make the request to the Honorable Minister for the Central Haj Committee to make a request by exercising the official influence to check the additional amount worth from 800 to 1200 Riyals charged under the pretext of expenses be spent at Mina by the guide of Haj (Moallim). This is illegal collection and it should be checked over.